Before you return forms to the coach, please make sure all forms are signed and dated.
Please review the reminders below:
1. Physical (history form on front and physical examination form on back. Front and back must be signed and dated.
2. Parent Permission Form must be signed and dated by parent and athlete.
3. 2018-19 Athletic Fees - Mandatory fee. $75 high school and $50 middle. High School pays to bookkeeper at BCHS and middle schoolers pay at their schools.
4. Drug Policy Letter for Athletes - Only high school athletes need to complete and return this form. Must be signed and dated by parent and athlete.
5. Concussion Form - Must be signed and dated by parent and athlete.
6. Athletic Trainer Emergency and Consent Form. This form is for the athletic trainer and is new this year.
7. Parents need to bring a copy of the athlete's birth certificate if they are middle school students or if this is the first year of playing a sport.