Brookland-Cayce High School will produce responsible collaborators, resourceful learners, and contributing citizens.
Brookland-Cayce High School will provide students with the academic and interpersonal skills necessary to compete successfully in a 21st century college, military or workforce.
• All staff must be highly qualified, caring and dedicated members of a professional learning community.
• The successful development of students is a collaborative effort of parents, schools, businesses, and the community.
• Students are valued individuals with unique physical, social, emotional, and intellectual needs.
• The commitment to continuous improvement is imperative if our school is going to enable students to become
confident, self-directed, life-long learners.
• A safe, physically comfortable, and supportive environment promotes student learning.
• Research-based instructional strategies must be implemented, monitored, and refined.
• Differentiated instruction is fundamental to meet the needs of ALL students.